Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2021, 05:38 PM   #1
Star Ryder

Want to do more RVing

Hello, my name is Rick. I live in Georgia near Newnan. I bought a new RV in the fall of 2017. I was married and only used it 3 times. In 2018 I had a stroke. I don't have good use of my left arm and leg, getting better everyday. In 2019 my wife didn't want to be married anymore. So I'm single on my own and bought my own house. I've added things to my camper to accommodate my slow motion. I have my rescue dog Bella who is my guardian angel making sure I don't fall down. I plan on using my RV as long as I can do it. I'm slow and it's difficult but I've been given the Strength and Perserverance of Moses. I won't quit or give up! I hope to meet new people and friends. Rick
StarRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 05:43 PM   #2
Part-Time Campground Host

Welcome to the forum. There is lots of great info here. Wish you all the best. Have fun!
Equalizer Hitch w/4-Point Sway Control

Days camped since 2015(retirement): 1659
cboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 07:12 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarRyder View Post
Hello, my name is Rick. I live in Georgia near Newnan. I bought a new RV in the fall of 2017. I was married and only used it 3 times. In 2018 I had a stroke. I don't have good use of my left arm and leg, getting better everyday. In 2019 my wife didn't want to be married anymore. So I'm single on my own and bought my own house. I've added things to my camper to accommodate my slow motion. I have my rescue dog Bella who is my guardian angel making sure I don't fall down. I plan on using my RV as long as I can do it. I'm slow and it's difficult but I've been given the Strength and Perserverance of Moses. I won't quit or give up! I hope to meet new people and friends. Rick

Hello from the Palmetto side of Newnan.
We’re always looking for people to camp with.
Please post pic of Bella.
Old 07-29-2021, 08:16 PM   #4
Star Ryder

My last 30yrs 4 dogs have been rescue dogs my last one was a lab. She got sick a month after I got in my house I had to put her down. It took a while before I had to get another dog. After I watched the movie "Hachi -A Dogs Tale" I had to get another dog. Bella is the sweetest, loveable smart girl. She loves people and dogs. She's 63% Standfordshire Terrier. She likes the camper. Would to meet and maybe we could go RVing. Let me try and post a picture of her.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bella 6.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	356.4 KB
ID:	260052   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bella 11.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	267.8 KB
ID:	260053  
StarRyder is offline   Reply With Quote