Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2015, 10:16 AM   #1

Anyone install a multi-channel LED controller?

A buddy of mine likes what I did to my camper with the LED awning light upgrade and wanted to do something similar with seasonal. He built a metal roof to protect the seasonal (has no awning) and under one side, a 40 foot deck. He would like lights againts the seasonal in the normal fashion (channel 1), then lights under the eve of the roof above the deck (channel 2), and finally lights just below the deck and under and the two step rungs (Channel 3). Sounds like a lot of light but it will be diffused with plenty of plants. He is a retired florist so what he does with his deck is amazing. Having three channels will give him different lighting opportunities for the deck.

So with all of this long winded background, has anyone used one of the available multi-channel controllers. Really do not want to have a remote/wall mount for each channel, looking for an all-in-one resolution. Did a basic search in the "My solution to awning lights" thread and did not see anything. Done some research on Amazon but would like to ideas from someone who already went down this road. Basically, what was your setup if you have done this? [crickets]
Old 10-21-2015, 02:42 PM   #2

I'm thinking of going with something like this...

2.4G 4 zone RF RGBW LED controller for strip Mi Light series, 10 pcs/lot, one remote match multi controllers, factory wholesale-in RGB Controlers from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I know this is not for everyone but those that are seasonal could come up with some cool ideas for patio and landscape.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	multi.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	92409  

Tags
controller, led