Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #1

Question Fall Bonus Package

The notion of "Bonus" makes me think of something not directly a cost to the recipient. Yet my dealer is charging me $2600 for this package on a 35ROK. Does this ring true?
MozhetByt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
DDC

Yep he's getting a bonus. The diamond package was included when I purchased mine.
Donald&Casey cairn terrier
Rest in Peace Mary my darling wife.
Scottish by birth Canadian by time.
DDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:46 AM   #3

Thank you -- I'm thinking of pushing back and not accepting this "deal". I wonder if this is why other quotes I have received (albeit on-line ones) are typically $2k to $3k lower. I wondered if those quotes do not charge for the Fall Bonus package.
Regards,
Old 10-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to Lloydg Send a message via MSN to Lloydg Send a message via Yahoo to Lloydg
What is included with the "fall bonus package"? With that information, check a brochure or on line for a list of options available and find out if those items are standard or optional. If they are standard, then run away from that sales person. Hope you wind up with the rig of your dreams.

Heartland Big Country 3150RL
2013 Ford SD F250 4x4 SC; 6.2
Reese 18K Elite w/slider - Rockford, Michigan
Lloydg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:16 AM   #5
Wanna Be Camper

On a Sandpiper 35ROK the fall bonus package includes.

the Fall Bonus package which is a limited time offer and that includes, hydralift landing gear, Equaflex suspension, the Roto Flex hitch pin box, a painted front cap, rear power stab jacks, the new friction entrance doors, dual zone A/C prep, and a central vacuum system

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:53 PM   #6

Wink Thank you

Yes all -- thank you. Perhaps I did not express myself well. I know what the Fall Bonus Package entails (what is in it) and that it is for a limited time this year (as it was last year). My concern was in being charged for it when it is supposed to be a "bonus" (a question of semantics). I reckon, as one of you thoughtfully opined, that it is a bonus for the dealer.