Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-16-2019, 05:21 PM   #1

Flag Pole suggestions?

My apologies if this has already been discussed. Does anyone have a recommendation on a TT-mounted flag pole you use while in camp? thanks!
Texorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:53 PM   #2

Just got the "ultimate tailgater" package from flags to go (IIRC) via Amazon.
Aluminum baseplate with aluminum screw on pipe made to pull over the base with a vehicle wheel. I'll use mine under the tongue jack bottom. Comes with a telescoping flag pole that can handle 2 3x5' flags. Can't remember the pole height. $60ish. First use this weekend
Boomerweps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 06:02 PM   #3

seen a number of variations Flag Pole Buddy products in use... They have been for sale at the International Rally in Goshen..

RV Accessories - Flag Poles and Holders, Flags, Flag Pole
S.E. Mich. Flagstaff 26FKWS / 2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost SCrew Propride
SailorSam20500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 08:02 PM   #4

If you have a rear mounted ladder, you can use a ladder mount which I used on my previous motorhome. My trailer doesn’t have a ladder, so I ordered and mounted a rear bumper mount. I ordered from this company, and have had good results ordering from them. They also sell flags and top ladder mount lights.
https://www.rvflagpoles2go.com/
Stratoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 08:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratoguy View Post
I had a ladder mount on my motorhome, which they sell for trailers also if you have a ladder. My trailer doesn’t have a ladder so I got a bumper mount for it. Got it from: https://www.rvflagpoles2go.com/
I have good experience buying from them on two occasions. They have top of pole lights as well.
I considered a TT mount, but decided on a portable on instead. It was easy and cheap to build. And I can put it anywhere in my campsite. Click image for larger version

Name:	0713191457.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	210082
Danno23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 08:46 AM   #6

Double suction cup handle from harbor freight. With wall mounted flag poll mount bolted to handle. With 3x5 flag attached. Suction cups to the side of a fiberglass sided camper. Works great for me. Have had them on for over a week straight before. Have solar light on top as well for night. Will take pic tonight when I get home. Simple easy and no hard mounting.
kylemcmahon1 is offline   Reply With Quote