Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2021, 06:29 PM   #1
Alpha Wolf 29DQ-L

I Need a New Window

I really like my Cherokee Alpha Wolf 29DQ-L, but there's this one weird aspect of the front bedroom I really dislike. Port side is your usual flex-out critter that allows ventilation, but on the starboard side is this damn thing, which doesn't open. (I can't figure out how to insert a photo in the text, see attachment). Hey FR, who doesn't want cross ventilation in the BR?

What I want to do is replace it (or put next to it) a window that opens.

Any ideas?

Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	window.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	255507  
Jcrow9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:47 PM   #2

I had a bird strike that shattered a window. I contacted the dealer I purchased my 5er from. They had a new window shipped from the window manufacturer. I don’t have the paperwork handy or I’d tell you the name. I installed the window myself. An assistant is very helpful. Measure your window and find one the same size with the ventilation that you like, find the manufacturer’s name and order direct from the window manufacturer. You can find RV window manufacturers on the inter webs.
Camp20144 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
window