Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-12-2020, 11:42 AM   #1

Installing a closet in a 2021 14cc

Hi there! Brand new to this forum! I have. 2021 Forest River Wolf Pup 14CC on order right now out in Utah (I live in SoCal). I love the floor plan of this RV with the exception of two things. There are no drawers and there is no closet to hang clothes. I did see that someone did a really cool modification and added drawers to those panels under the bed so I think I’ve figured the drawers out. However, I can’t figure out where a good place would be to install a small closet to hang a few items like jackets. It doesn’t need to be super big but at least big enough to hang a few shirts and jackets. It looks to me like the back bathroom where the toilet is could potentially be utilized to install a small closet but I’m not so sure about having my clothes hanging where the toilet is. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’m not sure why this wasn’t designed into the floor plan.
a24caratjewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 04:32 AM   #2

Seems like a good question...I am surprised that someone hasn’t at least offered a opinion about what to do or some ideas....
Gueromeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:49 AM   #3

Hi! Did you ever get your 14cc? I got mine last week. There is definitely no hanging space in this lil trailer. Did you come up with anything? I will be using a tension rod in the shower to hang some things for short trips.
TacoPup14cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 10:57 AM   #4
Always Learning

Looking at the floorplan, I wondered if something above the foot of the bed would work. Looking at pictures, I see a window right there. I would bet a heavy rod mounted there would let you hang some picture, but it wouldn't be the most aesthetically pleasing.