RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 09-03-2020, 10:49 AM   #21

We have a NoBo and hated the mattresses. Based upon what I read I opted to go for a 4in topper. Our mattresses were 30x80 and was able to find a 60x80 I easily cut in half with an electric knife. The nice thing about the topper and the old mattress together is you have a choice of comfort. My wife has the old mattress on top and I have the topper on top. They do feel different. We went with this Mecor Gel infused https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Blue Timber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 10:42 PM   #22

We ordered the My Pillow topper. It’s a tad large but boy is it comfortable.
LaLaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:59 AM   #23

Mattress toppers

If you want a mattress topper with a little more firmness look at latex toppers. They have a little more structure to them but still have softness. i gave up on trying the memory foam toppers, they didn't give me the support plus softness that I needed. Just do a search or check Amazon. I have a 3 inch on our camper bed. Love it.
TreeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 10:31 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeLady View Post
If you want a mattress topper with a little more firmness look at latex toppers. They have a little more structure to them but still have softness. i gave up on trying the memory foam toppers, they didn't give me the support plus softness that I needed. Just do a search or check Amazon. I have a 3 inch on our camper bed. Love it.

We ended up buying a My Pillow topper. It’s pretty comfy buy a tad too long. It worked though for now.
LaLaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 01:07 PM   #25

We have an Apex Nano 193BHS with bunks and short queen and bought four of these Zinus mattresses.

It worked out perfect because the bunks are 30x75 and a short queen is 60x75. We also just put short queen mattress cover and sheets on and it works fine.

Under it all, we have the anti-fatigue floor mats - three under each bunk mattress, six under the queen. very comfortable.