Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2021, 10:40 AM   #21
Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutts View Post
You'll need to order the Lippert module for tank monitoring (mine has LP, black, grey, and fresh on it). If you call Lippert's part department, they should be able to figure out which revision of the system you have.

You'll need the serial number from your "wall tablet" to have a conversation with them.
I have the same OneControl functions as the OP in my 2021 Grey Wolf 29TE and there is no tablet, just the phone app. I presume theirs is the same as I'm not sure any Grey Wolf models have the "tablet" on the wall. Have all the manual switches on my control panel and no tablet.
BrentD99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 11:43 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentD99 View Post
I have the same OneControl functions as the OP in my 2021 Grey Wolf 29TE and there is no tablet, just the phone app. I presume theirs is the same as I'm not sure any Grey Wolf models have the "tablet" on the wall. Have all the manual switches on my control panel and no tablet.
I can confirm that my Grey Wolf 19SM is the same. No tablet...just the control panel on the wall with toggle/ momentary switches and such, and my phone app.

I can control all lights, the awning, and the rear slide, and can view my battery voltage from the phone app. Water pump and water heater is manual control only from the panel (which I'm fine with), as are the tank level readings.

Seems like if the control panel has a "momentary" switch, OneControl can also control it. If it's a "toggle" (AKA either "off or on"), OneControl cannot. Makes sense.
USMCStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 10:09 AM   #23

One control app

My one control app blinks off everytime i attempt to view the LCI camera on an iphone 12. Does this happen to any one else?
Chrisny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 01:27 PM   #24

You can have my One Control... it is the bane of my existence.
Uzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 02:37 PM   #25
Trailer Park Supervisor

I've noticed the OP never posted again in past year. I guess all the One Control problems scared him off, lol.
NJKris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
upgrade