Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2016, 10:52 PM   #1

Ultimate tool? I give you the humble 3" paint roller frame

My submission for the bestest tool to carry in a camper: The 3" paint roller frame paired with a short extendable painter's pole.

Placing bins and buckets in and out of deep storage, dragging things out of the front of the pickup after they shift to the least accessible position, placing and removing stabilizer pads (I added screw eyes to the pads), placing and removing chalks without getting your fingers close to the tires and levelers (sorry, no picture of this one)...

I now carry it in the back of my pickup at all times. Secured so that IT doesn't migrate to the least accessible position...
Attached Images

Tug: 2010 2wd Nissan Armada Titanium with tow package.
Specs: Max Trailer Weight 9,100, Tongue Load: 910, GCWR: 15,100, GVWR: 7,150, Payload: 1,592
DadOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:10 PM   #2

In the words of A-Team.....love it when a plan comes together!

Tags
frame