Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2021, 11:50 AM   #1

Winegard 360 + and gateway router

Hello All, I have that Winegard 360+ on the roof and then bought a router the other day and went to install and the power cables seem to be stuck. I cannot and will not take the unit off the roof. When I pulled the 12 volt cables down they were in a loop and seem to be stuck. Suggestions?
I was going to cut a larger hole in the ceiling since the router would cover it.. Then reach up and feel around. Has anyone ever run into this issue?
wellsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 05:56 PM   #2

winegard

I have a 5th wheel coachmen chaparral with the winegard. Just purchased the gateway but i spent a lot of time looking for the plate on the inside and couldn't find anything. where did you find yours? I have a smoke detector under the dome. Do you think that is where the wires are?
Funman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 08:23 PM   #3

I am looking for the location on my 2020 Chaparral 334FL to install the winegard 360 gateway
mweidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 06:54 AM   #4

Gateway

You have to purchase another dome that goes on top of the trailer in order to install the gateway. In the thread above it explains it in more detail.
Funman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 03:15 PM   #5

wineguard

I do not have a plate underneath mine either. On the wineguard site I found a pdf instruction sheet that said in that case the router would be mounted under the dome on the roof. I haven't climbed up yet to see but I will be in a few days.
kjenckes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winegard