Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-07-2016, 01:33 PM   #1
jlf

Wireless TV speakers

We have a 2014 Silverback 33rl. Because the speakers are on the bottom of the tvs, the sound that comes out of both TV sets is very low. Especially the one in the bedroom because of the window valance. I want to add some type of wireless speakers to put at the headboard. Don't really want to put a sound bar in. Any suggestions?
jlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 01:40 PM   #2

I had the same problem in mine. I added a Bluetooth Transmitter, TaoTronics Wireless Portable Transmitter that I got from Amazon for about $28 and then added any bluetooth speaker that you can find, some as low as $20. No wiring is needed and it solved the problem. It helps if your TV has a USB connection, that how the unit gets its power. Hope this helps!
HalfBubbleOff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBubbleOff View Post
I had the same problem in mine. I added a Bluetooth Transmitter, TaoTronics Wireless Portable Transmitter that I got from Amazon for about $28 and then added any bluetooth speaker that you can find, some as low as $20. No wiring is needed and it solved the problem. It helps if your TV has a USB connection, that how the unit gets its power. Hope this helps!

HalfBubbleOff

How do you get the sending unit to link up to the Bluetooth speaker?

I connect the Bluetooth to my phone but was confused how it's done when there is no screen. Been thinking about the same setup. Thanks in advance.

Forester 2451s
Old 08-08-2016, 04:48 PM   #4

On my transmitter there is a button that you hold and the speaker that I am using makes a tone letting me know that it locked in.

HalfBubbleOff is offline   Reply With Quote