Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #1

Puma

The wheels have come off our deal on the Wolf Pack and now we're looking at the Puma 28TBU by Palomino who I understand is now owned by Forest River. Does anyone know anything about the Puma? Opinions? I can't even find other forums that discuss it. Thanks in advance.
Ed
Slow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:26 AM   #2

I have a Puma 26rlss and have had it for almost a year now. i've had no problems at all with it. I am trading it in ,in a week or so on a new Flagstaff but not because we didnt like the Puma. The rear living area on it just wasnt working out with our 3 year old son with only the pull out sofa for him to sleep on. The 831krss we ordered has a seperate back bedroom that will hopefully work out better for him.
I wouldnt hesistate to buy another Puma though. Seems to be a well made product.
eandsphotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #3

Uh Oh, we looked at an 09' 28TBU Puma this afternoon and it looks perfect for our wants and needs. Gonna hook it up tomorrow and test pull it. If we're happy with the towing, I believe we're gonna pull the trigger. The only thing I'm not sure of is the deal. Puma's pricing is hard to obtain. The MSRP that I've managed to find is all over the place. Thoughts or comments? Any help is appreciated.
Ed
Old 05-15-2008, 05:04 AM   #4

This is kinda interesting... I have a 2007 puma 26rlss and i'm buying a 09 Flagstaff 831krss. When i called my insurance agent today he had to double check on the price because the 09 came up $70 cheaper then the 07 i currently have. I'm not quite sure why but i'm not complaining either.
It really doesnt make much sense though since the Flagstaff is about $5k more and 2 years newer.
Any ideas why this would be?
eandsphotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #5

Puma forum?

Bought our Puma 28TBU yesterday, pick up tomorrow. What are the chances of getting a Puma section started in the TH section? Thanks.
Ed