Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #1

Puma unleashed 351thss

I am planning to order a new Puma Unleashed 351THSS. Doe's anyone own one or can give me some feedback on this model. I know it is a new model and I really like the floorplan.
triplejbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #2

Got mine in May. Love it! Good value for the $$. Just got back from a 3000 mile trip fm VA to the UP of MI and back via a whole bunch of states with 2 Harley's in the garage. No issues whatsoever with the mechanical durability. Having an issue with the wall coverings coming un-stapled and loose from all the vibrations that many miles causes. Easy fix and a design flaw IMHO, but only cosmetic.

The floor plan is what sold us and we don't regret the decision one little bit. During the recent trip, we had 6 adults and 3 grand kids under 8 staying with us for a while. Very comfortable and proved the brilliance of the bathroom amidships!

Good luck with your decision. If you've got specific questions or concerns, I'll be happy to share my experiences/opinions with you!

2013 Puma Unleashed 351THSS Toy Hauler
2010 F350 Lariat DRW 6.4L PowerStroke w/4.10
2003 Harley Heritage Classic Softail - Stage 2 (the Toy)
wa9b is offline   Reply With Quote