Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2018, 05:22 PM   #1

2019 Fuel Station Issue

I have a 2019 Vengeance Rouge 25V with a Fuel Station. I can not put fuel into the tank without it splashing back and shutting down the Pump when trying to fill up the tank. I just picked this unit up and the dealer had gas in it to show the operation of the Generator that was factory installed. He fueled up the tank with a 1 gallon can. It accepted fuel. I've tried to also do this but you have to trickle it in or it washes back out. The Vent Line doesn't appear to be kinked but there is gas in the Vent line. So what possibly could be causing this issue? Non of the Dealers that I've talked to have no idea as most around here don't have Fuel Stations in the lot models.
JJOHNSTON1257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 09:30 PM   #2

Also is anyone experiencing a overheating issue with the Generators? I had it in for service since it would not stay running. The Cummins /Onan Repair facility pointed out that the Generator was not vented properly causing the unit to intake the hot air it was expelling and overheating the unit and causing it to shut itself down. They also said that if the Generator was to fail they would not honor the warranty due to the manufacturer in-proper install.
JJOHNSTON1257 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuel