Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2015, 04:43 PM   #21

Whatever you want. Say what you want with only you being the judge. If anyone questions a troll on the forum the same complainers chime in. Run FR down and talk about nothing but how you hate FR. No big deal except for you are wrong. FR makes mistakes like anyone else does and they stand up and fix them like they should. I will guarantee if I worked in warranty for FR and I read the obnoxious comments your work would be the absolute last thing I would get to. It might never get fixed because all you are going to do when it is is go away. No update or thanks to FR for getting things fixed.

Phil57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:51 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil57 View Post
Whatever you want. Say what you want with only you being the judge. If anyone questions a troll on the forum the same complainers chime in. Run FR down and talk about nothing but how you hate FR. No big deal except for you are wrong. FR makes mistakes like anyone else does and they stand up and fix them like they should. I will guarantee if I worked in warranty for FR and I read the obnoxious comments your work would be the absolute last thing I would get to. It might never get fixed because all you are going to do when it is is go away. No update or thanks to FR for getting things fixed.
As I tell my DW, "honey, you are probably right, but I completely disagree".

Peace Out.
lgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:56 PM   #23

In my house she is usually right so we can go with that. If anyone tell "her" I said that They will be in deep trouble.

Old 09-10-2015, 04:59 PM   #24

It boils down to this: If FR really used their "Vision" as their business model, this thread would NEVER have come up. Say what YOU want... but that's the real deal. I have run a business. It's tough. My reputation got me more business than all the ads I bought by far. I had a vision that was never written down. It made me a lot of money, and I sold out at a premium. So, while to you, I might seem negative, I just wanted to get what I paid for. I didn't, regardless of what FR's "Vision" says. If I can keep some unsuspecting person from getting screwed, then it's mission accomplished. As to being helpful, search my screen name. I've received several pms thanking me for my help on these forums. The only way I know so much about these things is that I have been into every part and system on my trailers in the short 5 years since I started RV camping. That should NOT be the case. But when I contacted a dealer about a problem, and was told to bring it, but expect a 3-month wait, I fixed it myself... in an hour... with a $6- part. If that's your idea of FR and their dealers stepping up, you're naïve.
schrederman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:03 PM   #25

Wow back. I never ever said anything about dealers. I went back to mine exactly twice and new that it was a waste of time. I either fix it myself or bring it to the factory for repairs. It's sad that the dealer network is so weak and in my opinion it is the biggest reason for people not being satisfied with FR. Do not put words in my mouth I choke on my own often enough.

Old 09-10-2015, 05:06 PM   #26

Furthermore I could give you a long list of times that FR has stepped up and gone above and way Beyond to fix something for me or someone I know. They do this with no one watching. Everyone I have dealt with at FR diesel wants to make the best product that they can and they do. I love my Berkshire and would not trade it for anything in its class.

Old 09-10-2015, 05:11 PM   #27

My apologies to you for going a bit beyond with the dealer statement... I can get a bit wound up. I'm sorry that we disagree so completely on this subject, but to me it is what it is. You're fortunate if you can take it back to the factory. Texas is a bit far from Indiana so that's not an available solution for me.

Best regards to you and safe travels...
schrederman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:51 PM   #28
Plain Old Member

Man this thread went crazy quick. No comment. I don't deal with FR anymore.
2013 Ford F-350 Lariat CC LB PSD
2015 SOB TT - With OC's Awning Poles (#8)
At least in Heaven, RVs will be perfect, and I won't have to keep fixing them.
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forest river