Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2015, 10:49 AM   #1

Omaha camper show

Anyone making it to the Omaha camper show this weekend? We are heading there Sunday, just for fun. We ordered our new Sabre just yesterday, but will still be fun to look.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 02:24 PM   #2

Was a fun show. Looked at close to a hundred boats, just for fun, and dozens of campers. I couldn't believe, even after explaining our situation (totaled current fiver, insurance check in bank now, and needed to replace fiver for spring) I got no encouragement from dealers to buy from them... Crazy stuff. It was fun to look, but nothing changed my mind from our ordered Sabre 34TBOK. There was two nice Sandpiper's, and one luxury suite, that had it had bunks, would've made us think. But I doubt we could afford that high end stuff!
Here's to an early spring for all you with campers waiting to get out, and an early build on our new Sabre!!
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camper, show