Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #21

I believe, IMHO, that you should be bridging the gap from your sales team to customers or potential customers. That's the 'value' you would bring to the table. You can look for two minutes on this or any forum to get a sense of repeating questions that buyers have and bounce that off your sales team to see if those are the common questions they get hit with.

I could give you a HUGE list of questions as a 1st time TT owner last summer and 1st time Class A owner this year; however then I'd become the 'Internet Guy' and want your salary or piece of it! ;-)

https://curban.smugmug.com/Urban-Fami...rgetown-351DSF
ChrisMSNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:03 AM   #22
Commercial Member

Chris, yes and I would agree. In fact, I would say as a general rule, the sales guys who know more about the ins and outs of RVs are better sales people.

I'm actually thinking of putting together some sort of owners manual for new RVers. I think I might bounce some questions off the sales guys.

Lol...not sure you want a piece of my salary. I think you still want to enjoy your RV lifestyle...wouldn't be able to do that as well on my salary. I'm just out of college, so it's my first "IT" job.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #23

Well, Brandon, I have to say this for ya, you know where to go to find the info you need Good luck with your venture and, hey, maybe we'll convert you into an RV'er yet ~
Old 09-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #24

I'm trying to find out how many Georgetown gas pushers on the ufo chassis were made and what kind of problems they have had with them they were built in 2007-2008. Thanks
Gatorgal is offline   Reply With Quote