Keep an eye on the amount of propylene-glycol in the product. Some of the aggressively priced Cheap Charlie's Camper Club house brands may be simply watered down. Typical Marne/RV antifreeze, aka "the pink stuff" is about 30% propylene-glycol. A few % either way doesn't matter much.
Propylene-glycol is often called "non-toxic". Significantly LESS toxic (than ethyl-glycol) is probably more accurate. NEVER use ethyl-glycol based anti-freeze, or even propylene-glycol with rust inhibitors etc in the RV fresh water system or anything other than systems that call for it!
2017 Riverstone 38FB Legacy