Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2016, 12:37 PM   #1
jlf

Tank Valves

Just returned from a 10 day trip to Ft Wilderness located at Walt Disney World. My hubby made the comment that the valves for the tanks are hard to open. He is afraid that because it is getting harder and harder to open, he needs to spray something to make it easier to open. Any suggestions? Thanks
jlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:48 PM   #2

I've always used a shot of silicone spray
jeff64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:59 PM   #3
jlf

Thank you. I will let him know.
Old 03-15-2016, 09:16 PM   #4

I am new and no help but wondering how you liked ft wilderness?
Kaboingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:11 PM   #5
jlf

Tank valves

Welcome. But OMG We love the Ft. We go 2x's a year for 10 days each time. Sometimes, we don't even go to the patks. We like to ride around in our golf cart. If you have never been to Ft Wildernes, put it on your bucket list.
Old 03-18-2016, 01:16 AM   #6

Like I just posted in my welcome mat post, DisneyWorld and specifically Ft. Wilderness is directly responsible for our upgrading from a pop-up to a new Roo 233s.

Last summer we towed our pop-up from Colorado to the Fort for a 10 day stay. Loved it so much, we're returning this May for 11 days.

Being on a tight timeframe, we stayed in hotels on the way out and back; too much involved in setup/breakdown with a pop-up on the road.

One innocent comment to my DW about how we could save money if we had a TT or hybrid has us traveling to Chicago on Saturday to pick up our new Roo.

Moral of the story, Ft. Wilderness may cause you to spend more money than you originally planned ... but oh, so worth it.
taz_co is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tank, valve