Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2008, 06:08 AM   #1

Kids with their X-mas ATV

Santa was good to them this year, too bad there is still 22" of snow on the ground so they cant ride it Much yet... its one of those Chinese atvs 110CC with a remote Kill switch, safety teather if they fall off, and a adjustable throttle limiter to keep them slowed down. its a kick to ride :O)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0712.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	734  
2005 Kawasaki 700 4x4 ATV
2002 Kawasaki 300 4x4 ATV
2008 Chinese 110CC kids atv

4 Great Kids......
and a wonderful wife of 12 yrs now.....
Could not ask for more
Young Travelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 03:32 PM   #2

Smile

Nice Picture.

Although it will not be long and they will ride like my 12 year old son. Oh, and you might want to get some helmets.

this was about 2 weeks ago here. it was in the 70's. A day later it rained freezing rain and we had about a foot of snow on top of that! We don't really ride wild. I have taught my son that we have utility bikes not sport bikes, but sometimes the way the bumps are on the gravel bar its hard not to play around.

steve
Attached Images

steveqvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #3
The Jolly Mon

Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
Teach them to ride smart and safe. I'm sure you will, by the looks of your sig line...you are experienced with ATV's.

I found this link, not meant to scare you...but it makes you think about things:

http://www.consumerfed.org/pdfs/Fina...eportLinks.pdf

2018 Wildwood Grand Lodge 42 DLTS
-Seasonal Space, Northern MN.
-2017 Sylvan 8522 LZ LES/115 Merc/Sea Legs
NDJollyMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:44 AM   #4

The older 2 have experience riding a larger machine but with wife or I on it with them. Im a Safety instructor for ATV's and Im also The Secretary/ Treasurer/PIO for the Mile High All terrain Club here locally. We do a lot of atv riding in the Mts. and we My son and I compete locally with our ATv's doing mud bogs, barrel racing , and straight ling drags. the family always ride with full gear, helmets and the like.
Just one of the beauties of living where we can go ride anytime we want on a couple million open acres of Forest lands and BLM...
Oregon just passed into law on a slip scale so to speak of having a operators permit starting with the youth and workng up to Sr. Citizens within the next 8-10 years. Its like the boaters safety course and card that is now required in oregon to drive a boat..and a Car ect....
2005 Kawasaki 700 4x4 ATV
2002 Kawasaki 300 4x4 ATV
2008 Chinese 110CC kids atv

4 Great Kids......
and a wonderful wife of 12 yrs now.....
Could not ask for more
Young Travelers is offline   Reply With Quote