Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-19-2022, 03:45 PM   #1

Dynamax Force tank sensors not working properly

My 2020 Force TS tank sensors were working fine at previous black and gray clean out and refill of fresh water. I went for an overnighter and now am getting it ready for another trip so I drained the black and gray tanks and filled the fresh tank. Prior to filling the fresh water tank the gauge said it was empty but I know it wasn't. I drained it to start fresh and as I filled the water tank the gauge didn't register the progress, 1/3, 2/3, full. Now the fresh water tank gauge says empty when I know its full, the empty gray tank says 1/3 full and the empty black shows empty. Can anyone give me a clue as to what may have happened and how to fix the problem?
Thanks
GoldenBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 08:44 AM   #2

Dynamax Force tank sensors not working properly

Unfortunately most of the sensors are junk. In your holding tanks best you can do is fill them half with water an throw in a couple dishwasher Pods and drive around for 30 minutes or leave it in until you get to your next destination. Everyone will tell you ice but don’t do it,it has been known to crack a sensor and start a leak. Make sure it’s dishwasher pods or you will have a sudsy mess. Fresh water if you don’t use it as drinking water you might possibly try the same thing to knock loose construction debris. But if u drink it you will have to flush it like 10 times. Ok hope this helps
Jmybufet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dynamax, tank