RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 08-27-2020, 01:07 PM   #161

So, you know more than the guy who has been in the industry for years and see's what goes in and out of the shop every day? I have much more faith in what he says than some guy who thinks he knows more. His videos and explanations are based on facts he has seen go through the shop, what are yours based on?
Bhrava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 01:08 PM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhrava View Post
So, you know more than the guy who has been in the industry for years and see's what goes in and out of the shop every day? I have much more faith in what he says than some guy who thinks he knows more. His videos and explanations are based on facts he has seen go through the shop, what are yours based on?
LOL...a trailer sales guy? Yes I know more than him.

He also thinks the little 50W panel that Furrion sells you with their 12V fridge will keep you going for 4 days at a time.

I wonder how many comments he has deleted on that awning video...my bet a LOT!
babock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 01:26 PM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhrava View Post
You can't be serious

Where's his technical backup? Maybe if you ask you'll have better luck.

Tell you what, take that air spring off and get back to us on whether it's moves faster on its own or when it's on the awning.

The fact is, air springs have a life expectancy based on a number of factors, including lateral forces, number of cycles, cleanliness of the spring shaft. They do and will and should wear out and need to be replaced....that's a fact.

The "super soaker" theory is a myth with no technical backup......

2020 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S
2017 GMC 2500HD Denali 6.6L Duramax
01tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 05:21 PM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comanchecreek View Post
Residential refrigerators are on the way out. How long will it be before the 12 volters follow?

https://youtu.be/ZU5VUpvQQII
Boaters have been using 12V compressor fridges for decades. I see 12V compressor fridges as being the new go to fridge.
According to another poster on another forum Dometic ran a 12V compressor fridge 21 days using 2 T110 batteries and 100W solar. Those are cheap items compared to repairs on an absorption fridge.
No need to deal with an inverter with a 120V fridge or the dangers of propane.
goduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 05:26 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by goduc View Post
Boaters have been using 12V compressor fridges for decades.
Yep...my parents used a Norcold 12V compressor fridge for years.
babock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fridge