Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #1

Question Jensen JE3211 TV Troubleshoot

Hello Everyone!
I am having trouble picking up antenna channels on my Jensen JE35211 television in my living room. I am only able to pick up one. However, in my bedroom with another television I can pick up multiple channels. One day I had a lot of channels in my living room, the next day I didn’t. I am using the menu, air, auto scan, cable system auto, and starting the scan. I do have a booster button in my bedroom that is turned on (it is also the only booster in the trailer). I have tried a different coax cord, twisting the antenna around, unplugging my television, disconnecting the cords, and using the overall off button to shut it down. I am able to watch dvds on this television using the source option button to change input methods. Any of y’all got any tips or hints?
Thanks in advance!
GirlOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:32 PM   #2

I had the same problem but with the Bed Room TV and outside TV connection, they would not work. My Booster is in the living Room, that TV worked good. The problem was the manufacture forgot to put the splitter in the antenna system to go to the other TVs. In my unit the coax cables come together in the roof vent in the bathroom. When the shroud was taken off, the cable ends were there and no splitter. All TVs work fine when the splitter was assembled.
Marbletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 03:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlOnTheRoad View Post
I am using the menu, air, auto scan, cable system auto, and starting the scan.

Are you doing all the steps in the order you listed them?
If so skip the "cable system auto"

Old 05-15-2014, 02:21 PM   #4

Big Don that's weird isn't it. My TV worked one day. Turned it on the next and it wasn't working. dan-nickie I did try and scan it that way. No such luck.
GirlOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:29 PM   #5

2014 Forester 3051S
hstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:44 PM   #6

DVD audio is too low to be useful on my Jensen TVs. The outdoor entertainment center built-in DVD player and the living room TV using an accessory (Sony) does the same thing. Anyone have similar experience? Suggest troubleshooting ideas? Since it happens on two TVs using two different players logic suggests it is a TV set problem but I'm stumped and the DW ain't happy.
hstall is offline   Reply With Quote