Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-09-2020, 11:48 AM   #1

just a FYI ... post your little tidbits here

ok i have been a full time RVer for 7 months now and i am still learning the little things about my work and play TT, when i bought it i went threw the manuals for everything but didn't really read them page for page. my TT is a 2017 and during a hard rain here in FL i noticed water coming from the stove vent inside the onto the stove. well i checked the outside the next day and found out its time to redo the caulking on everything. i removed the vent cover and in the process of cleaning the old caulking off i found 2 little tabs that hold the vent closed from the outside. you have to flip them up or down so when you turn on the fan above the stove it will open and vent the air out.
ALSO in the stove hood there is another latch the holds a second vent cover closed. so it for use your stove vent fan make sure your vent covers are unlocked.
Tanderson18 is offline   Reply With Quote