Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-04-2021, 08:35 AM   #1

Newbie Here!!

Hi all! I just purchased a Wolf Pup 16bhs. I am slowly learning the ropes and taking it out for it's first adventure this weekend. I am hoping to find a lot of help from the experience of all of you! First question, how the heck to I get the handle for stepping into the camper to fold in? It is stuck out and I can't haul it with that out!
Karathenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 08:52 AM   #2

welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. lift up on it and fold either forward or towards the back.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 08:56 AM   #3

Thank you so much! It just arrived Monday and we are taking it out this weekend close to home (just in case) lol!! So excited to have this forum for help!
Karathenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 09:00 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karathenewbie View Post
Hi all! I just purchased a Wolf Pup 16bhs. I am slowly learning the ropes and taking it out for it's first adventure this weekend. I am hoping to find a lot of help from the experience of all of you! First question, how the heck to I get the handle for stepping into the camper to fold in? It is stuck out and I can't haul it with that out!
Welcome. I almost bought a 16BHS. I ended up buying the 22MKSE (mostly because the wife wanted something a little bigger), but it's quite similar to yours. We're really happy for the most part with ours, and would have surely been happy with the 16BHS as well (especially when backing into tight spaces!). As was said, lift up and then fold the handle.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:20 PM   #5

Welcome from Wisconsin. Congrats and enjoy your Wolf Pup 16bhs. Lots of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum. We were all newbies at one time or another. Don't worry, you'll figure it all out. And don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for help. Have fun on your maiden voyage this weekend!
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 03:12 PM   #6

Welcome from Wisconsin x 2 and a fellow 16BHS new owner (2019, purchased earlier this year). As it has already been noted, this is a great forum to help troubleshoot issues, get opinions from those more seasoned RV owners, and even provide some creative inspiration as you get to know your camper. Good luck with the maiden voyage and be sure to take notes on things you discover needing so you know for next time. I also recommend creating a "wish list" on Amazon specific to items for the camper so you can keep track of things. It really starts to add up!

Tow Vehicle: 2013 F-150 FX4 5.0L V8 w/ Lift Kit & Towing Package
TT: 2019 Wolf Pup 16BHS
knight1fox3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags