Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2021, 09:52 AM   #1

packing advice

looking for tips on packing. my two daughters are Miss Massachusetts and are going to orlando for two weeks. We need to bring 4 full gowns and other fashion items. we travel in a 2013 sunseeker 3050s . any ideas on best way to hang clothes as they do not fit in the cabinets. thinking of using a shower rod in the tub area but not sure if wall can support that. any ideas would be helpful thanks in advance oldnewguy
oldnewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 10:30 AM   #2

Maybe look at getting hooks that go over the top of interior doors. I know for air flow, the door in our tt does not go near the ceiling.
KKonyha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 10:33 AM   #3
Retired Panpsychist

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to your daughters! I'm sure they'll represent our state well!

I'm not sure how much weight the shower enclosure will support on your rig, but with all all the jostling, you might want to consider using Command Jumbo 7.5-lb Utility Hooks. Just make sure what hangs on each of them is <7.5-lbs (with hangars). You can temporarily affix a number of them up high on the appropriate surfaces so the outfits don't touch the ground. Of course, you can remove them when you return home after the event.

HTH!

2007 GoldenDoodle ("Cooper") R.I.P.
2020 Rockwood Roo 23IKSS
2015 F-150 4WD XLT SCab, 5.0L, 3.73, 36gal, HD Towing Pkg (53A), 1,980lb Payload
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2021, 10:36 AM   #4

packing advice

Well congratulations!

Just as another option we recently added a full length curtain rod just behind the seats up top on our 3051.

Using it for drape panels that hang to the floor to close off the cab area visibly but could just as easily use it for gowns as well.

This is the one we bought from Amazon.

Amazer Bronze Shower Curtain Rod Extra Long 78-110 inches Adjustable Shower Rod Tension Spring Curtain Rod No Drill for Bathroom Bedroom Study Window Closet Doorway, Bronze https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PWBW8XS...ing=UTF8&psc=1