Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2013, 11:38 AM   #1

Sofa replacement

The sofa in our 2011 Sunseeker 3010DS is pretty uncomfortable. We would like to replace it with one of the new theater type reclining love seats.

Has anyone done this? If so, where did you buy the replacement and do you like it? I need help figuring out how to get this done.

I heard that some folks at the FROG rally had done this.

Thanks for this forum and all the folks who make it awesome.

stonekeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #2

Recliner sofa

Hi fellow campers,we just received our recliner sofa same floor foot print,the quality is top notch in ultra leather. The company was awesome it is Amish and made in America. They gave me the ship date and it shipped on the day they said it would be complete. Their service was great and pleasure to do business with them, I would recommend to any one. The company is Lambright comfort chairs,LLC,Topeka In. Phone number 260 768-4820. They do not have a web site or email. Check internet dealers for pictures and styles and leather samples.
We choose to order direct from the company saved a little on price and lower shipping cost. Good luck Bruce& Gina.
GinaBruce is offline   Reply With Quote