Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by trudinator View Post
OMG...another post from my twin. I actually laughed out loud at this one because it is so ME. You should have been with me on the trip home from the dealer when we picked up our new TT. The Equalizer hitch was making all sorts of noises and every 30 seconds I was asking "what was that???" I was a nervous wreck and I'm sure my DH wanted to leave me somewhere on the side of the road.
hahhaaa, "twin" --- when i read your posts, i feel like I am the one who actually wrote them!! if our husbands got together, im sure they would share some stories about us!! too bad we are not closer, would be so much fun to be camping next to you!! we just got back from a trip today and i was going to have a stroke on the way up there, "we" decided to try back roads, that ended up being big hills. i cannot close my eyes like you- though- i feel like we will surely crash if im not looking at the road!!! we made it there and back, safe though ( and -btw- they were forecasting a huge thunderstorm with damaging winds for the way down!!!)
gear ratio
momtovn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #22

White Rim Trail? "White Knuckle Trail" would have been my name of choice. Reminds me of the vacation we had in Maui. We drove the road around the northen part of the island and it narrows to one skinny lane with severe switchbacks. You could see scars on the cliff walls where cars got too close.We met one one car and I had to back up to a wider spot in the road.. I think I cried a little. Adrenaline creates vivid memories... ahhhhh!!!!!!!
Stevea1956 is offline   Reply With Quote