Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-26-2014, 11:38 AM   #21

I had mine on the recall which I was quite ticked off because I had several extra keys made to fit the old locks. One to leave in the campground office in case of an emergency while I was not here or lost my key. I called the help line and they even sent me the extra keys to replace the ones I had. It took about ten minutes to replace the lock cylinder.
brokenaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 11:47 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenaxle View Post
I had mine on the recall which I was quite ticked off because I had several extra keys made to fit the old locks. One to leave in the campground office in case of an emergency while I was not here or lost my key. I called the help line and they even sent me the extra keys to replace the ones I had. It took about ten minutes to replace the lock cylinder.
Calm down, your old key(s) will fit the new lock cylinder(s). They are the same number. Lets say your key number is HF 342, they send you new lock cylinders that are HF 342 with new keys. The old and new keys are the same and fit, open and close each other. Evidently the keys were not, are not the issue.
OKI Marine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
recall, trailer, travel, travel trailer