Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #21
Member
 
cmhbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 82
Walmart.com: Shark Bagless Cyclonic Hand Vac, Blue: Appliances

That's what we've got. Does a good job on the floors, and is easy for the kids to handle in the loft, and has a hose for vacuum bags as well.
__________________
Bob Mueller | Fulltiming family of 9 since Feb 2011
More About Me
cmhbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:02 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
tncruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: east tn.
Posts: 418
the one gallon version if you have a standard 1 1/4 in vac at home you can use the attachment from it,i added 2 wands and a rug and floor tool and you might find an extension cord helpfull
brianj
__________________
liven life in east TN and wherever my
2011georgetown280ve, and
2016 fordexplorer and hemi RAM
take us
tncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:11 AM   #23
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 63
Are the two links I posted from Walmart basically the same vac? Both are 1 gallon. Just curious which you used before I grab one.
dmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:26 AM   #24
Senior Member
 
tncruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: east tn.
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmullen View Post
Are the two links I posted from Walmart basically the same vac? Both are 1 gallon. Just curious which you used before I grab one.
yes
brianj
__________________
liven life in east TN and wherever my
2011georgetown280ve, and
2016 fordexplorer and hemi RAM
take us
tncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:09 AM   #25
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arlington Hts IL
Posts: 20
We tried a few cordless stick vacs- Electrolux, Eureka- all were sub-par.
The Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vac is incredible
__________________
2011 Rockwood 2604SS
2007 Ford F-150 5.4L
Jimmy2604SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:18 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 432
Dirt Devil Central Vac

Just finished installing one last Sunday with
the dust pan option in my Daughters 36' Larado Bunkhouse 5er.

Took about 6 hours.
cbvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:32 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
miatared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 708
I really like this mod from another discussion board

RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Cool Mods

He used a little 1.5 gal Hang-on by ShopVac
__________________
Denis & Diane
* Happy Campers *
miatared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:49 AM   #28
Junior Member
 
Jewellz26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Modesto, Ca
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatared View Post
I really like this mod from another discussion board

RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Cool Mods

He used a little 1.5 gal Hang-on by ShopVac

I'm still looking....haven't decided on a vac yet. I do like the ones where the handle folds down for easy storage in the wardrobe area. I do know that I don't want a re-chargable one. The shop vac idea is very interesting still.
__________________
2011 Rockwood 8280WS
Jewellz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Longwood Florida
Posts: 113
Bought and installed the InterVac central system. Installed the unit on the side wall under the overhang of our bed. Great suction and the hose expands the full length of the MH. When not in use the hose stores under the bed. Ended up buying it new on Craigs list for under $ 100.00 and it is worth every penny.
peskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:40 PM   #30
Junior Member
 
Jewellz26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Modesto, Ca
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by peskin View Post
Bought and installed the InterVac central system. Installed the unit on the side wall under the overhang of our bed. Great suction and the hose expands the full length of the MH. When not in use the hose stores under the bed. Ended up buying it new on Craigs list for under $ 100.00 and it is worth every penny.
Now THAT'S a nifty idea
__________________
2011 Rockwood 8280WS
Jewellz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
We tried one of these in the camper and it did so well we bought a second one for the house. We use it for touch ups. This not like the "Broom Model" it dose not sweep the dirt into a chamber, it has suction and the dirt ends up in the filter bag.




FYI, we just saw this in purple. I should have mention that when the unit is full, it cleans out easy and there is no bag to replace, and the vac can be used as an up right or you can remove the center section and use it in tight places and on furniture.
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:18 AM   #32
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Adirondacks
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
We tried one of these in the camper and it did so well we bought a second one for the house. We use it for touch ups. This not like the "Broom Model" it dose not sweep the dirt into a chamber, it has suction and the dirt ends up in the filter bag.


In the market. Is this REALLY worth the almost $300? Tempted, but how has it held up? Thanks.
__________________
2019 Keystone Cougar 34DBH
2018 Cherokee 274VFK
2018 Grey Wolf 26MK
wrsees is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 PM.