In the summer when camping... I must say I have a locking cap on
- a few bins of wood, hatchet and ax
- assortment of tools and misc. hardware(nuts,bolts,washers,screws etc)
- wrench set and sockets/ratchet set...electric drill and bits
- assortment of spray lube (WD-40,DRY LUBE,Silicone spray)
- booster cables & spare light bulbs and fuses for any application..multi tester.
- spare tire for trailer and truck... 3 tons bottle jack and breaker bar
- 5' stepladder
- brush & extendable handle for washing
- coverall and rags
- 50' spare water hose and 30 amp extension
- bin with black water hose and coupler and black tank rince hose
- plywood box I made for hitch and torsion and swaybars storage.
It's a lot , I know....but always run short of something, so keep adding on as the needs arise.
I like to help other in needs...so being well equipped helps. !