Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-03-2016, 03:23 PM   #1

2003 Flagstaff Pop Up-Power Problem

I have just purchased a 2003 Forest River Flagstaff 205. I got it for a steal due to some issues with it. I had to replace the 30 amp power cord because it was cut and stolen. I replaced the battery. I now have power to the refrigerator and the 4 outlets but have no power to the AC unit or to the interior lights or the exterior "porch light". I have checked all of the fuses. What could the problem be? What runs the interior lights? I'm assuming the 12 power. If you have answers, please dumb them down for me so I can fully understand. It is a Centurion 3000 inverter. How do I test the inverter. Also, I have an adapter on the 30 amp cord that is now plugged into my house. Could that be why the AC is not running? How do i know which size fuses go into which fuse spot?

Thanks in advance.
shurtzb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:56 PM   #2
Sham183

Look under the sink and see if there is a button (red on my 1940) but that is a safety that will not allow certain things to operate unless it is pressed in correctly. I'm not overly familiar with your lay out but I'm thinking most pop ups have this button. I ran into the same issue with mine and adjusted it and all works great. See if you can locate this button. If so press it by hand and see if stuff starts working. If so you have found your issue. Readjust the button so it presses in and things work. This may take a few tries. Hopefully this is all your issue is. Good luck.
mopwr4me2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 04:33 AM   #3

On my Flagstaff there was a power cord next to the 30a cord that you had to pull out and connect to a plug on the roof that supplied power to the a/c.

Like mentioned above there is a switch that is depressed when you flip the sink over that lets the lights work. Mine was white. It prevents you from closing down with the lights on and burning the canvas.
Wowens79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flagstaff, pop up, power