Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelylittlecampers View Post
Our family bought a 625d last year and have spent 40 nights camping in it. We have had a blast. One thing that has bothered me is that the top of the door will not stay clipped on when the awning is extended. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas for fixes? Looks like the weight of the awning pushes the roof over.

Best--Jeremy
Also I just noticed you said you had camped 40 nights. That is fantastic.
jpetrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrey View Post
Are you talking about the area that is left when you close the dinette slide?
that area is just small enough neither of our coolers will fit, I use the area to stack pillows ( in plastic bags ) on the floor when closed up.

I tried laying foam noodles across the top of the dinette for storage ( noodles for insulating space under reflective covers on bunk ends ) they don't stay put, and get caught up between the bunk and outer wall.
Blkvoodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelylittlecampers View Post
Our family bought a 625d last year and have spent 40 nights camping in it. We have had a blast. One thing that has bothered me is that the top of the door will not stay clipped on when the awning is extended. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas for fixes? Looks like the weight of the awning pushes the roof over.

Best--Jeremy
Finally heading out again to Lake Claiborne State Park, LA. We will see how the door works this time.

I will report next week
Old 08-22-2011, 10:03 AM   #24

Quote:
Finally heading out again to Lake Claiborne State Park, LA. We will see how the door works this time.

I will report next week
Our door worked fine not matter what position the awning was in. I would highly recommend Lake Claiborne State Park.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:36 PM   #25

The lower legs can also be placed directly on the ground so not to pull sideways and deform the door
Jamesfromcanmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #26

Is that what does it? I'm camping now and gosh darn is that door NOT where it wants to be. I find a huge difference when we use the awning and when we don't as to how the door fits in the opening. I will have to check it out tomorrow. thanks
ittle dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:45 AM   #27

Something that hit me this past trip was that the gray water sink drain connection is directly above the fresh water connection. I would think that they should be reversed or side by side....
Old 01-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #28

Well we made two more trip before storing it for awhile first was to the smoky mountains and Pidgeonforge Tn. The last was to Beavers Bend State park in Ok. Can't for next trip sometime in March, might be able to squeeze in a February trip if the weather cooperates.

Where have you camped since the last post on this thread?
Old 03-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #29

DOOR problem resolved ! Well after several tries of making sure I was setting the door in correctly and that the trailer was level. I finally took it back into the dealer and showed them how the door would not fit in the opening, also I had to move the top of the door over about a inch and a half in order to use the clips, which totally skewed the entire door. The dealer adjusted the frame so that space was more equal side to side. Once we were happy that the door was sitting as straight as it could they relocated the clips so now everything sits in place and secures as it should.

It must have been a Friday afternoon or a Monday morning build......lol
Old 04-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #30

Making our first trip of the season this weekend. Hickory Creek COE on lewisville lake.

Our first attempt was a washout. We are going this time rain or shine.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:40 PM   #31

Quote:
Making our first trip of the season this weekend. Hickory Creek COE on lewisville lake.

Our first attempt was a washout. We are going this time rain or shine.
Site #30 Hickory Creek COE Lewisville lake,TX .photo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The 40 mph winds and pending storms shortened out trip but at least we were able to test the ACDS (Automatic Canvas Deployment System!