RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 07-19-2020, 02:39 PM   #1

2019 HW277 Pop-Up Camper - Leak Under Slide-out

Hello,

We just took our camper out for the second time since purchasing and noticed there is a small dripping leak in one of the 90-degree plumbing lines under the slide-out portion of the camper. Not sure what could have caused it (I have a regulator on the waterline to the camper) but, I can visibly see this when I put my head to the floor and look under. I feel like fixing it should not be too difficult once I can gain access to it but, I cannot for the life of me find out how to get to the pipe itself. I have lifted out the boards on top of the slide-out but they only expose the water heater, it appears the plumbing I am after is underneath that. My only thought is that I may have to remove the water heater itself but, not sure. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Jason
stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 10:35 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang View Post
Hello,

We just took our camper out for the second time since purchasing and noticed there is a small dripping leak in one of the 90-degree plumbing lines under the slide-out portion of the camper. Not sure what could have caused it (I have a regulator on the waterline to the camper) but, I can visibly see this when I put my head to the floor and look under. I feel like fixing it should not be too difficult once I can gain access to it but, I cannot for the life of me find out how to get to the pipe itself. I have lifted out the boards on top of the slide-out but they only expose the water heater, it appears the plumbing I am after is underneath that. My only thought is that I may have to remove the water heater itself but, not sure. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Jason
Hi, you say it's coming from under the slide out? When the slide out is in the out position, isn't there a black plastic type covering on the bottom of the slide out? Are you able to pry that open in any way, you might get to the pipe that way. Good luck and update on here if and how you get to the part.
There's always something to fix.....

Tags
camper, leak, slide