Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #1
Campin With Grammy & Papa

A kindness never forgotten

Just wanted to say - A long time ago (don't remember when) myself and my wife and one or two of our girls (don't recall if second one was born yet or not) were traveling with my parents. Driving seperate vehicles but staying in our PUP together during stops. Anyway, we pulled into this place (I know it was in California, but where?) it was getting late and we needed a place just to sleep. It was a small place, probably 5 sites off these peoples house. Did not appear ideal but we where desperate. Anyway, once we paid and got set up a kid (teenage to 20's) comes out from the house and says there's a really good movie on HBO tonight (can't remember the title) and said if we wanted to watch it he would run a cable out to us from the house (we were the only ones in the "park"). We had an old 12 inch black and white we carried around so why not. He ran out a mile of cable, hooked us up and we had a fun night watching HBO. It stays with me to this day how one kids thoughtfullness of others and the simple pleasures mean the most.
Whom ever you are, thank you. Scott
Scott n Jo is offline   Reply With Quote