Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2018, 02:24 PM   #1

Coleman Mach AC question

Hi All, quick question for you all...

In the picture below, is the little black "nub" on each side of the AC the condensate drain on a Coleman Mach air conditioner? (13.5k btu I believe.)

This is on our Rockwood 1640 ESP. I'm looking at doing some sort of mod to catch the condensate before it comes down on the canvas... Debating on the pool noodle, j-channel or something else. I'm thinking of some small diameter PVC piping with the end notched out to fit right underneath these drain points. Then run both of them together and off to the service side of the roof... Anyone done something like that?

Thanks!
Josh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AC Drain.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	179541  
jr1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 07:15 PM   #2

I tried the PVC pipe off the back corners of the roof. The water always seemed to find its way down some part of the canvas. Looking forward to seeing what others have done.
Amartin453 is offline   Reply With Quote