Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2021, 06:56 PM   #1

Electric Pop up roof jacks not working

My pop-up roof jacks were not working. Well actually, the two rear Jack’s we’re not working the front Jack’s were working. After troubleshooting power I discovered that each Jack had power coming in. I tested for 12 V. Problem was the 12 V wasn’t getting to the power terminals on the Jack. There is a limit switch at the top of the Jack. This needed adjusting. If the switch is depressed the jack will not work. So with some fine tuning, I got the jacks to work. To Phillips screws on a slide plate was the setting.
Thurmonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:06 AM   #2

good info may help others with the same rig if we knew what rig you have. lol give some thought to including a signature to your profile listing your rig.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:56 AM   #3

BTW I have a 2014 palomino ss1225 backpack edition. Honestly, I had a very hard time getting any information on these electric roof jacks. So I had to just get in there and figure it out. The limit switches seem pretty common. Luckily they weren’t broken just slipped out a position.
Thurmonator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric, jacks, pop up, roo, roof