Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-18-2022, 10:41 PM   #1

Limiter switch?

I’m sorry to start a new thread, but afraid this question may get lost in my other thread. 2022 Rockwood 2716f. When I raise the roof I have to stop the motor on my own before it gets too tight, same as when I lower roof, when roof gets to bottom and I hold switch down the motor still runs for a 5-6 seconds if I don’t let go.
I read the manual and it said to turn the two screws inside the lift motor thing counter clockwise to fix this issue. Problem is, I turned each one quite a few times and it makes no difference. Any idea why those adjustments wouldn’t work? Pup is brand new. The lower limit adjustment I must have turned 10 times and it still doesn’t cut power any sooner. Thanks guys.
yankeeslover10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 05:47 AM   #2

I don't know your rig however if it is new why not take it to the dealer and have it adjusted correctly or fixed. JMHO
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 07:59 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post
I don't know your rig however if it is new why not take it to the dealer and have it adjusted correctly or fixed. JMHO
I should have. I had appointment in April. But dealer is over hour away and if it’s an easy fix I rather fix wht I can. I actually played around yesterday with it. Turned those screws a ton of times, and I actually fixed it. Motor now stops exactly where it needs to be.
yankeeslover10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
switch