RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2017, 07:15 PM   #1
Junior Member
oadago's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 23
Propane stand/mount

Dose anyone know that part or the actual name of this part I want to add a weight distribution hitch to my car/trailer my tanks sit on the A frame cover the two notches for the wdh.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0896.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	331.8 KB
ID:	138156Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0900.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	318.1 KB
ID:	138157
oadago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:50 AM   #2
Head Rambler
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southwest Alabama
Posts: 8,630
It's called many things. Bottle rack, tank tray, cylinder rack, tank pan, etc..

I can't find any elevated like that, but it'd be easy to get a new one and some thin wall channel and bolt it together to elevate the cylinders.
Salem 29RKSS Pushing a GMC Sierra 2500HD!
Gotta go campin!
Bama Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote

mount, propane

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 PM.