Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-02-2016, 11:23 AM   #1

Unhappy Securing one piece door on ceiling

I have a 2015 Palomino Basecamp 14ULC popup. When the dealer demonstrated how to remove the overhead door and put it into place, then return it to the ceiling, it all looked so easy. I was able to remove the door and get it into place and it worked fine. I am having issues, though, returning it to its secured position on the ceiling and wondering if someone might walk me through how to do it correctly. When I put the end towards the camper opening in it's place (over the bracket) and secure it, the other end doesn't want to reach the other two bolts in the ceiling to secure that end. I would go back to the dealer, but they are 2.5 hours away. Thanks!
t5834lp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 02:36 PM   #2

Maybe this will help you refresh your memory, good luck

JPBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:14 PM   #3

I had watched this video before I asked the question here. I've watched it again and will try again tomorrow to see what I come up with, I think that maybe I have figured it out. Thanks!
Old 11-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #4

Smile Success!

I watched the video again and was able to figure out how to secure the door. Added bonus was that I saw how to unroll and put up the awning. Thanks!
Old 11-03-2016, 04:01 PM   #5

Good to hear, happy camping!!
JPBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
door