Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-18-2018, 05:32 PM   #1

Water leak under slide out in HW277

We have a 2017 HW277 that has a water leak under the slide out. I have not been able to figure out how to look under that area. I noticed water running from under the slideout after turning on the water connection from the hookup. We have a pressure control valve. I worked around the issue by adjusting the angle of the camper so the water runs out of the outside edge instead on the floor inside the camper. How can I access the area between the floor and the bottom of the camper in the slide-out area to troubleshoot / fix the leak?
ghuestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:10 AM   #2

Check the hot water heater located in the slide out in the dinet bench
jwh4984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:29 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh4984 View Post
Check the hot water heater located in the slide out in the dinet bench
I see it located there and I did remove the cover and look at it. There are no visible leaks in that area, but I couldn't see where the connections were. Do you know how to access behind or under that area?
ghuestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:36 AM   #4

You can gain access to water pump it's behind the panel where the pump switch is easiest way to get to it is from the cabinet above u need to remove the bottom panel of the cabinet where the water filter is I have a 2014 same model should be the same
jwh4984 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak, slide, slide out, water, water leak