Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #1

Water pump

Where is the water pump on a V-lite 30 WTBS? I can here it running but can't seem to find it.
jdandrson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #2

Hi jdandrson. I can tell you my 30WRLS V lite has the water pump under the kitchen sink, to the left of the fresh water tank. Is your fresh tank mounted on top of the floor, like mine is, or underneath the camper? You'll need to find that tank, because if you camp with no electric, which case you need the pump, you will also need to drain the fresh tank after using it, to keep the water from getting stale. The drain valve is right next to the tank, and the pump is about a foot from the tank. Randy
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:36 PM   #3

I forgot to tell you there is a false wall under the kitchen sink cabinet to the left side that is easily removed for access to the pump and drain valve. That's how mine is, at least. Randy
Flowmaster "true duals", 380 h.p., Bilstein shocks
08flagvlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
Wanna Be Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08flagvlite View Post
Hi jdandrson. I can tell you my 30WRLS V lite has the water pump under the kitchen sink, to the left of the fresh water tank. Is your fresh tank mounted on top of the floor, like mine is, or underneath the camper? You'll need to find that tank, because if you camp with no electric, which case you need the pump, you will also need to drain the fresh tank after using it, to keep the water from getting stale. The drain valve is right next to the tank, and the pump is about a foot from the tank. Randy
Funny on our 30WRLS it is under the entertainment center beside the subwoofer. the 2 doors are screwed shut

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:59 PM   #5

Well I found it. In a triple hinged, screwed shut, door under what we call the pantry closet. Now WTF were they thinking? There is about an inch of room to drop the filter housing. I never did find the hot/cold water bypass valve they talked about in the owners manual I blew the water out and poured the RV antifreeze in the drains and toilet but only time will tell if it is right.
jdandrson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #6
Wanna Be Camper

The bypass is where the hot water heater is. There should be a panel inside a cabinet that comes out. Just go from where the heater door on the outside is to the inside where the back would be.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flagstaff, tent camper