Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2020, 07:44 PM   #1

Anthem RV in Arizona

I am considering buying an RV from them and am interested in hearing your experiences with them, especially if you bought a new unit from them.
Post here or PM me if you want to remain private.

Thanks
toshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 01:43 PM   #2

we bought our 5th wheel from them. they made us a good offer on it at an rv show. they stored it for us for no charge while we arranged to get the tow truck. during that time we had them install a generator and a travell'r antenna so they were in the trailer when we picked it up. we took it to them for a couple of warranty issues (nothing major) which they repaired under warranty.

when we picked up the trailer we still lived out of state. they were able to put on a license sticker that was good for 24 hours in order for us to tow it out of state so we did not originally license it in arizona. that was appreciated. they also recommended an rv park close to them (i think it was pioneer rv park neat anthem) where we stayed for a couple of days once we picked up the trailer. and yes we drove back to their dealership to ask questions.

i have nothing derogatory to say about them. but full disclaimer, i have not purchased from another dealer so i have no personal comparison to make. i can't say if they are top of the line or bottom of the barrel. we did the transactions with them and i have no reason to give them a negative review. but i also can say that they were the greatest.