RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 11-25-2020, 12:07 PM   #1

Apache Camping Center, Oregon

I shopped all around Oregon (and out of state), various rv dealers, online, new and used... and ended up deciding what trailer I wanted before deciding on a dealer.

I call around to see who could get me me Wolf Pup 14cc at a good price. Chuck at Apache Camping assisted me in securing this sweet trailer, was very friendly and honest. Since this is a brand new model, he could tell me little about it, since basically no one on the west coast had seen one in real life yet. I put down a REFUNDABLE $1000 for a trailer that would arrive in about a month.

Apache Camping includes a starter sewer and water hose package, and a FREE walkthrough with technician, and I DIDNT SIGN ANYTHING until all the little concerns I had were resolved, screws tightened, scratches buffed, and wonky stickers removed. I could have walked away at any time. Chuck at Apache was a no-pressure, all-around-good-guy and I'll be sending him a Christmas card this year.

This is my positive review for Chuck and Apache Camping Center in Happy Valley, Oregon.
TacoPup14cc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping