Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-20-2018, 07:47 AM   #1

Autosedge consignment scam

I see there are threads in here from people that bought from auto sedge consignment. This group has been hacked. There is no company. They have scammed over 2 million dollars they are being investigated. Look at their website they are not located at that address
Beware
Danahill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:24 PM   #2

Thanks for the info
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:50 PM   #3
Site Team

I'm sorry you had trouble with that scammy company but just to be clear, Forest River forums has not been hacked. That company appears to have copied pages from legit sites like this one and then reposted them on other sites with the text altered as a way to improve their web cred. This is a scam we have seen it in past years as well. They are hard to stop.

Be careful out there.
  • Check the url of the page you are viewing. Does it look right to you?
  • Is the rig to good to be true?
  • Are they asking for cash to hold the rig for you?
  • Is the address for the company real? In other words, when you google the place can you see it on a map? Scammers often use phony but legit looking addresses. Use google streets or satellite view to have a look at the actual building. Does it look like the one on their homepage, have RV's parked there etc? Does it look like an rv dealership?

If you believe that you have been ripped off in a scam like this please contact the FBI cybercrimes unit. They take this stuff seriously.

Here is the link: https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:59 AM   #4

Autosedge consignment

Auto sedge is a scam. When I left them a message about the millions of dollars they have scammed, they sent 1.1 million spam emails to my email address.
Danahill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:15 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danahill View Post
Auto sedge is a scam. When I left them a message about the millions of dollars they have scammed, they sent 1.1 million spam emails to my email address.
Wow - that's a lot of mail! After this thread was posted with the scammy companies name this site was the subject of a DDoS attack that lasted for about a day. My guess is that they are related. We took steps to make a report to the cyber crimes unit at the FBI as we have in the past when we've encountered these scams and hope that their site is taken down.
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
autosedge, autozirkus, izaberi, scam