Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2017, 06:40 AM   #1

Awesome Service from Giant Recreation World of Palm Bay, Florida

After having our new wildcat 5er for about 3 months I noticed the roof decking was beginning to bend upward where two boards met on my superslide. Also, a metal piece was sticking out on the slide which was tearing up my bubble seal. I called Camping World , which is where I bought it, explained to the person on the phone what was happening and they said that they would have someone call me. This happened a few times. I then decided to call Giant Recreation World of Palm Bay Florida and they said, bring it in. I brought it in the following week and they took pictures and sent it to Forest River. Within 24 hours they had an approval from Forest River to do the work. They said, drop off your camper next week and we will have it done by Friday. Not only did they finish it quickly, Joe the gentleman that did the repair had gotten on the roof to inspect it. He notice that some screws had come loose on the front cap also. He removed the sealant and put in longer screws, glued it also and resealed it along with other cracks that needed resealing that I had missed. He saved a major water leak by catching this and they weren't even asked to check the roof. They now have me as a customer for life and I will certainly never set foot into Camping World again.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:21 AM   #2

While staying in Fl. we went to them just to kill time. We ended up purchasing our recent Chaparral from them. They gave us a great trade in and price. Excellent service the following year for some minor issues. Good people!
Nascon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 11:16 PM   #3

Nice to hear another positive story from the Giant1. We just bought a 2017 Coachmen 27QB 3 weeks ago from their Winter Garden store and have only taken it out on an overnight shakedown trip. We had a good experience with the purchase of the RV and the Master Tow Dolly, and they performed our requested services prior to pickup well. (we bought the Duratain treatment and 5 year wax job ) We're still trying to figure out what their Lifetime Warranty entails and we plan to go back and talk with them further. We're first time RVers with young children and have already enjoyed the whole experience of camping and learning all the systems and figuring out the RV way of life. I just hope that The Giant is there to help us down the road as our rig gets older
greenrover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service