Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2019, 02:13 AM   #1

Bill Thomas RV Wentzville, MO

We picked up our Rockwood Mini Lite 2509S a week ago from them. Great overall experience. When we were looking, we went to all the dealerships in the area. Most showed us things we didn't want even after telling them what we were looking for. Over the course of a year, we narrowed it down to the 2509, and Grand Design Imagine 2400BH.

We worked with Jim. Easy going, knew his product lines, and never tried to put us in a 32ft monster. We went there several times over the course of a year and sat in several models, sometimes for an hour at a time. Sometimes with our kids. Jim always took the time to answer our questions. When it came time to buy, we went there.

PDI was very thorough. It was a cold, rainy day but the tech went over everything he could with us (still winterized) and I crawled all over the camper turning on every light, checking every outlet, and opening and closing everything. After installing our equalizer hitch and setting it up, we went on a test drive to make sure everything towed satisfactorily.

Overall, it was a very good experience. So good that my in-laws ordered a camper from them as well (ultra lite 2608BS). Total opposite of my brother in law's recent purchase from camping world, where they tossed him the keys and told him to "take it for a shakedown trip by the end of March and bring it back to us".

Time will tell if they support as well after the sale as before, but if it changes I will gladly update this. For now, I can recommend them.
pilotpip is offline   Reply With Quote