Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2020, 06:11 PM   #1

Bills happy camper mill hall pa

this place is amazing we ordered our new riverstone qst week of March, our trailer is supposed to be in end of June. We have made many changes to the unit and Jordan our salesman has been awesome every step of the way. His dad (bill) owns the dealership and everyone makes you feel like part of their family. They need to train other dealers on the right way to do business.
Bste4805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 05:24 AM   #2

Welcome from another River Stone owner from Delaware, Bill's is a very good place we have talked with them a lot but he was not a River Stone dealer when we bought. What floorplan did you order? I was just at the factory yesterday and could have very well seen your unit while there. Best of luck and make sure to sign up for FROG and when all this virus stuff gets behind us check out a rally.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:31 AM   #3

We ordered a 39rkfb. Jordan told us its scheduled to be out of production and heading to paint on june 10th so you prob did see ours. I travel for work so we basically live in our trailer we are stepping up from an 07 keystone challenger. I'm really looking forward to getting our unit.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:45 AM   #4

We bought our previous Rockwood Mini Lite from Bill’s Happy Camper. A few hour drive from where we live but a very positive experience.
2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid
Tigger1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 01:31 PM   #5

Riverstone

You won' be disappointed as we bought our 34SLE Riverstone Legacy from Bill and they bend over backwards to help you. It's too bad I live 2 hours away from them. Welcome to the Riverstone club. At last years rally in Goshen about 14 of us riverestone owners got together and want to start a club like they have for the Cedar Creek owners. Does not look like we will meet this year at the rally as it looks like the rally will not be held due to covid 19. Hey Reme, do you know if we will have the rally?

John and Mary Ann from York
E John Fedor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 02:11 PM   #6

Yea we live almost 3 hours from them but I was in the area working so we stumbled upon them and so glad we did we started the process in January and they have answered every question and like you said bent over backwards to accommodate.
Old 05-31-2020, 08:36 AM   #7

Happy with Bill's

We live 26 miles from Bill's. We bought our travel trailer there last year at a show and got an excellent price. Had it back for minor work (water supply leaks) all under warranty. Very happy with Bill's. I recommend them for purchase and repair. In fact, we're driving over there tomorrow for a new screen door latch. The two things that have lasted less than a year on other trailers I have owned are the screen door latches and the switch for the exhaust fan in the bathroom. But I don't suppose those things are Bill's fault.
4ester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 02:44 PM   #8

We are going to order our Riverstone Legacy 39RKFB from Bill's sometime in mid March when the 2022 models become available for order , Bill has been VERY responsive ,with e-mails, phone calls , and after talking to him personally we are sure we made the right choice

Tags
camper