Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2013, 08:11 PM   #1

Bob Ledford Adventure Motorhomes

If you are looking for a dealer with good prices ,great salesmen and a wonderful parts and service department look no further.Bob Ledford Adventure Motorhomes in Greenville S.C. is the greatest.We looked many places and no one could come close to matching the prices here.Our salesman Rob is a pleasure to work with.Mr. Ledford went out of his way to make sure our needs were met and Carl made many phone calls to find the answer to our questions. When you go here they know your name after the first visit! Stephanie in finance made our experience pleasant and she was so on top of everything.In case you are wondering we were impressed!!!
Harleyriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #2

We purchased a travel trailer from Bob Ledford RV center last August.Their price on our unit was less than any price I found (internet or otherwise).I had a problem with the microwave:they ordered a new replacement and exchanged it without me having to bring the tt back.Kevin the sales manager was great!We were very impressed also.
geo m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #3

We had the same good experience with Bob Ledford's in Greer. They seem to carry the entire Forest River line. They have a huge inventory. I know they have Sunseeker, Forester, Lexington and Georgetown motorhomes. I am not familiar with the trailer lines, but they have lots of them.

The service and parts departments have been good to us also.

Our salesman was Larry. He knows RV's well.

David Ledford, the owner, always makes sure that we and everyone else are being taken care of.
RamblerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #4

Since Bob Ledford's didn't have the used trailer we wanted, we ended up purchasing elsewhere but we have to give them two thumbs up for their excellent customer service. Brian in their parts department is very knowledgable and has been more than willing to offer his advice on several occassions when we needed it.

Tim & Joy
2011 Sierra 365SAQ
Reese 16k Hitch
2007.5 Chevy 3500 Crewcab LTZ Diesel
Heldapay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:17 PM   #5

We were at the Greenville sc camper show and seen and met many dealers but chose bob Ledfords not for just the price but for the no pressure and communication of the staff mr Ledford himself was there and gave us the time and courtesy that we didn't expect from an owner we were very impressed. I even went to their dealership a week later to drop off our boat as a down payment and loo and behold mr Ledford was working out side and remembered my name and trailer we were ordering. Will let all know how our buying experience goes after our pdi but so far highly impressed
timothy clancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:38 PM   #6

Bought a Apex during the Greenville RV show. Worked with Autumn Ledford. Really great to work with. Got a good deal. Had previous experience with parts counter...they are all really helpful. Met Mr. Ledford...you see immediately why this business is successful, in part, by his attention to the relationship with the customer.
martinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 05:10 PM   #7

Congrats martinto we ordered a 272 bhs vibe
Old 01-19-2015, 06:49 PM   #8

Update was supposed to get a call from Stephane at bob Ledfords reguarding our trailer today but no call they have my boat as a down payment for a vibe 272.the trailer on the lot was sold but people who were buying it were not approved for the amount that was needed to buy it. that was a week ago .was asked on sat if I would give those people till this Monday afternoon and I agreed and was promised a call to know wether I was ordering one or could have that one and we were per approved .might be getting my boat back if no call by this sat and buy. the same trailer from sunnys right down the road. If I didn't call them several times during this process I believe I still would not be this far in the process. Getting disappointed .
Old 01-25-2015, 05:55 PM   #9

After several emails and a few a apologies from both sides we are scheduled to pick up out fr vibe on sat Stephanie at bob Ledford has gone above and beyond her job title to make this sale a pleasant experience. Hoping the p d i goes as smooth
Old 01-31-2015, 09:55 PM   #10

Bought our vibe 272 home today the pdi was long many issues but were addressed well two things I must point out one the keys test the keys also the brakes on our unit are so out of adjustment apparently they failed to check safety first
Old 02-12-2015, 06:28 AM   #11

After having the tt home for a week bob Ledfords service dept call and scheduled a time to come an hour away and pick up out tt to adress the brakes and other little issues so impressed