Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2017, 12:30 AM   #1

Talking Bobby Combs & Rick's RV

I have nothing but great things to say about both of these places. They are just a few blocks away from each other, and they work very well together to take care of any and all of my concerns. I bought my 274DBH limited at Bobby Combs, and it was the best experience buying any thing we've ever had. No pressure whatsoever. We began looking there not knowing what we really wanted. They left us alone and told us to look at anything we wanted, and they would be available to answer any questions. They even encouraged us to go and look at other RV dealers and check out all the different makes, floor plans etc. To take the time to be sure before we commit to any thing. After a couple of months driving around on weekends checking out a vast unending sea of RV's and some of the "what will it take to make a deal today" sales pitch from some places we ended up right where we began. Sure we went back and forth on the price, and what we could get thrown in, then beat them up a little bit more, and came out feeling better than ever. The after the sales service was just as good. Several warranty issues, and two trips to Rick's who handled the warranty repairs, where we were treated equally as well. I was able to stop by and check on all of the repairs. I was shown, and told what and why the repairs were being done. They went deeper into some of repairs then I ever thought they would. They only do things the right way, and to make them last. I had some roof sealer cracked at the top front cap joint. I thought they would just add some new sealer to that area. I was impressed when I stopped by to get a progress report and they took me into the shop and saw they had peeled the roof back about six feet and were resealing everything. Very friendly and open people from the office right on back to the guys in the shop. I feel very fortunate to have a local bunch of great people to turn to when needed. These are two places that work together very well. Tons to be said about how good these places are. With all the bad things that happen to good people at what seems to be way too many RV stores I'm please to have only positive praise for Bobby Combs and Rick's RV Center. Thank you both for taking care of me. And they are close to home, I lucked out.
Jack Larson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 10:55 AM   #2
usnrete8

Shopped at Bobby Combs, seemed like good low pressure people. Had work done at Rick's which I was completely satisfied with, Rick's is my go-to place for any future work.